Traffic Travis 4
Traffic Travis Crack
- Perform a full SEO health check on any website.
- Uncover technical mistakes that may affect your rankings.
- Find out why competitors outrank you, then beat them!
- Keep tabs on your competitors to spot keywords you should target.
- Monitor your search engine rankings so you know where to focus your efforts.
- Find respected link partners and build quality backlinks, easier.
- Trusted by over 400,000 webmasters worldwide to research, monitor & drive traffic to their websites.
Set up separate projects for each website you wish to monitor. With one click you can then bring up this data for analysis.
How do you rank?
Find out where your site appears in the search engine results for every word in your keyword list. Traffic Travis Crack hunts through Google & Bing to show you exactly where you stand.
Monitor your competitors’ movements in the search engines. Traffic Travis Crack remembers data from previous searches, so you can see whether a website is moving up or down the search engines over time.
Top Ranking Sites
Analyse the top ranking sites for your keywords with the click of a button.
Keyword Suggestion Tool
Suggests variations on a particular keyword. Useful for both PPC and SEO campaigns.
Print & Save Reports
Great for SEO professionals: Once you’ve created your reports and graphs of search engine positions, competition behavior and movements over time… save them or print them out to send to clients. Or simply file them away in a nice folder somewhere… it’s up to you!
Read on to find out about the top 10 new and improved features in Traffic Travis V4…
1. Traffic Travis Crack is now Unicode supported – that’s right, it supports over 109,000 characters!
2. A personalized dashboard and projects – Traffic Travis V4 has just made light work of your SEO and PPC campaign.
Simply plug in your project details (website, keywords and search engines) and you’ve created a project that will automagically calculate data in Traffic Travis, and offer up your project keywords and search engines across the different tools.
When you reload Traffic Travis next time, a summary of your project will appear in your dashboard, with automatically updated data. Actually, a summary of all of your projects will appear here – you can have an unlimited number of these in Traffic Travis – simply click between them to activate different projects.
3. Filter out the unwanted (new!)– Handy filters in each section of Traffic Travis make it super easy to find exactly what you’re looking for. The ‘My Site’ tool even has 4 filters you can use at once!
4. A dedicated ‘My Site’ tab – This replaces the page analysis section in Traffic Travis V3 and is much more powerful. Working in an active project, Traffic Travis will automatically analyse all pages from your site and provide a detailed report for warnings detected by Traffic Travis for that page, and also a detailed SEO warning report for your keywords on that page.
5. Smarter keyword research – We’ve worked hard to bring you more accurate data, faster. The results now show the number of search results in Google, and how many results have that keyword in title and anchor text.
SEO Analysis is combined here – check the difficulty rating of a particular keyword, and double-click on the rating for a full SEO analysis report for that keyword.
6. Easy domain research – New to Traffic Travis Version 4, this tool allows you to quickly find relevant available domain names available in the .com, .net and .org suffix. Add them to your shortlist and click right through to the checkout page of the domain registrar of your choice, all from Traffic Travis.
7. The most accurate backlinks data – Traffic Travis V4 now uses data from Majestic SEO and SEOMoz to get the most accurate backlinks data, and you can do even more with it.
Analyze the backlinks of two or more sites for an easy comparison of discrepancies – and backlinks you should be getting!
8. New link finder tool – Another source for finding quality backlinks, our new link finder tool suggests URL’s relevant to your keywords and provides a breakdown of page type, follow or no follow links, page rank and authority, and juice passed.
9. New Adsense finder tool – This tool finds websites in the top 10 rankings of a given search term that contain Google Adsense – a handy way for accessing lots of traffic, at a potentially lower cost than using Adwords in the search results.
10. Sensible Adwords Competition data – You can now digest the status of your Adwords competition much more easily. Everything you need to know is in the one place, check it out by keyword and by website for an easy comparison.
Download & Instructions